Friday, August 19, 2011

Reading Comprehension Strategy Materials

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Strategies-for-Parents-2155291
Also after many requests, I am posting my Reading Comprehension Strategy Materials. This download offers a parent letter describing the importance of reading comprehension strategies, an overview page describing each strategy, and bookmarks that can be used for either home or school. Clipart by Scrappin Doodles and ThistleGirl Designs.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Strategies-for-Parents-2155291https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Strategies-for-Parents-2155291

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Strategies-for-Parents-2155291

10 comments:

Duff said...

I love these! Thank you for sharing.

Mrs. Degeo said...

Thank you so much for sharing these, I love them!!

Barbara said...

These are FABULOUS! Thank you very much.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing these!!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Pocketful of Littles said...

I love these and would like to use them. I teach kindergarten and need the parent note to say students instead of first graders. I am planning on printing out the sheet and tape over first grades with the word students. I would like the fonts to match so can you tell me what font you use and what the font size is

Thank you

Ms. Patterson
Pocket Full of Kinders

zazou said...

I love these and i would like to use them. But, I am a French Teacher and I want ask you if you could make it in french (or, if you want, i could try to translate your work and send it back to you). You can join me on my blog page. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to make any "posters" that go with the bookmarks? I love the ones that you made for "word attack"?

Alicia Lochridge said...

Yes! You can check out the posters here:

http://teachersnotebook.com/product/FirstGradeFactory/reading-comprehension-strategies-posters

Clara said...

Mrs. Lochridge,

I am so impressed with your site and your insight into teaching! I don't know if I will be fortunate enough to have a first grade classroom when I teach (I'm still a student), but I have registered for your site due to all of your terrific tools and ideas.

Anyway, I was wondering if the bookmarks are to be used simply as place holders, or if there is another use for them, say in a reading comprehension workstation.

I did purchase the Reading Comprehension Posters. They've actually taught me strategy basics. Thanks for that! How could these be used, do you think, in a reading comprehension work station?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a fun way to help kids apply these strategies.

Post a Comment